- This policy relates to the secure subscriber service called the "Personal Finance Portal" (the "Service") that Intelliflo (company number 05206315) ("us" or "we") has made available to you. The policy explains what cookies you can expect to receive when you use the Service.
- Cookies are widely used to allow websites to function efficiently. A "cookie" is a small text file that (depending on your browser settings) is deposited on the hard drive of your computer or mobile phone (each, a device) when you visit a website. The cookie may be sent back to that site when you visit again, and may then be used by the server to identify and track your use of the website.
- There are two main types of cookies. A "session cookie" is a temporary cookie that only remains in the cookie file of your browser until you leave a website. A "persistent cookie" is a long-term cookie that will be stored by your browser until its set expiry date (unless you delete it before the expiry date).
In general, we use certain types of cookie:
- to compile anonymous statistics about the use of the Service; and
- to enhance security of the Service.
These cookies do not contain any information that, in itself, personally identifies you and do not provide us with access to the rest of your device. More particularly, here is a list of the main cookies that we use, and what each is used for:
Cookie Type Purpose Session To manage your navigation of the Service pages during your browser session. Session To deal with cross-site request forgery attacks. Session To authenticate your username and associate it with your user account
- We may introduce further types of cookie from time to time to improve your experience of the Service. If we do so, we shall update the list above to note any further main cookies used.
- In general, we use certain types of cookie:
Rejecting and Deleting Cookies
- If, however, you decide to disable or delete any cookies you will not be able to gain access to the Service. Disabling or deleting cookies may also affect your ability to use other websites.
Changes to this Policy
- We keep our policies under regular review, and we may at any time update or otherwise modify them. We will notify you of any changes to this Cookies Policy by posting the modified policy on our website. You are encouraged to check the terms of our Cookies Policy whenever you visit the website.